It took a little while… and if you’ve been following me on Wattpad since I first published the first chapter of Cardinal Sky, then you know ‘a little’ is a slight *wink* understatement. But the first book’s done, and going through one last proof before heading off to the editor!

I’ve also just paid the deposit to have a professional cover artist redo Cardinal Sky. Exciting! It’s a very well-known company, and actually, I found out today they’re in Kiwi land (New Zealand). Anyway, I’m hoping they can produce something eye-catching. If you are a fan of my cover mock-ups, unfortunately, I don’t have the rights for most of the images and fonts that I used… So, it’s better to get a professional involved. Even though we all say don’t judge a book by its cover, everyone does! 😉

I’ll update more as things progress.

Ciao for now.